Custom Search

stevee104
05-30-2008, 12:47 PM
I have a yellow line at the top of the page that is about a 1/4 wide and is
only there when color copying.I have clean and inspected everything in
the machine and i can not get it to go away. Thanks Steve

minimerlin
05-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Check / replace the yellow image unit! You could print test copies in single colors to prove the fault.

ebm
05-31-2008, 02:55 AM
Check / replace the yellow image unit! You could print test copies in single colors to prove the fault.

Save samples of defect and management & consumable lists printouts. Submit KMBS Imaging Unit Warranty online for exchange, if you are a dealer. If not a dealer, have the guys who sold you the machine replace the yellow IU and get warranty. Have done this many times for the Bizhub color machines.

laserman06
06-01-2008, 12:59 AM
The other responses are right on. I don't know what it is, but I have had so many issues with the Y IU. With the M IU a close second. I have trouble getting them to go to full life once. Have reset K and C IUs many times and they have went a lot further. Somebody at KM must not like me!:D

The Otrain
06-01-2008, 01:23 AM
Also check the erase unit underneath the yellow IU. I had one of these things give me fits. Changed 2 IU's and problem still occured. Went away once I cleaned the erase unit. Come to find out, yellow had spilled during delivery. That's all I actually needed was a cleaning.:confused:

Custom Search