PDA

View Full Version : Km c450 / c3452 error and turn on the controller message

Custom Search

cucuklotz
08-27-2015, 04:09 AM
HI
Machine goes into ready and I'm able to copy,however after 5 or so minutes I get the C3452 error message.Im able to reset with reset procedure ,utility key held down while power up,I get the trouble reset and press and get ok message.I turn off and on and machine warms up again .Ill get code in about 5 or so minutes. Everything on fuser seems ok,but I had to replace the black gear that drives the swing gear on unit just prior to this.(Machine was knocking loudly and gear was in 5 pieces) At the same time the customer has had THE TURN ON THE CONTROLLER MESSAGE as an ongoing problem.They usually just press the reset button on unit and eventually the the green lite comes on and the message disaapears. However since I have had the fuser issues I cannot reset the Controller meassage.The only things I did to repair fuser unit were unplug the machine and disconnect the LAN LINE from controller .When I reset the controller,the reset switch went in ,but still not green lite on controller unit and still have message to turn controller on.I don't think problems are related but I'm not sure.I don't know machine well enough.I was extremely careful while working on machine.
Thanks for any help,and if anyone can help it would really be appreciated.Customer has desperate need of machine.
ANDY

peter42
08-27-2015, 11:59 AM
"THE TURN ON THE CONTROLLER MESSAGE"
"They usually just press the reset button on unit and eventually the the green lite comes on and the message disaapears."

Oh oh, sounds like an Fiery is attached and the powerbutton of the fierypc was used as "reset".
Check on the back of the copier, if the controller powerline is connected to the copier current outlet connector.

If thats OK, maybe the powersupply of fiery has to be replaced.
greetings peter

Custom Search