PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizbub 601 jam

Custom Search

JALAL
08-27-2015, 04:09 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a bizhub 601 machine start jamming papers suddenly on the vertical conveyance door from trays 2,3 and 4.
I looked around and found that vertical conveyance clutchs CL11 and CL12 don't turn on (tried to replace them but no luck), so the vertical conveyance rollers 1-3 don't move and paper jam.
any ideas please.

JALAL

3boydad
08-28-2015, 12:24 AM
is it jamming all through the machine? check ADU the mylars stick in paper path. hard to see them but they will do that. Fuser causes a lot of jams. does it jam every copy? try isolating the issue. leave the jams in and look real close. it will show its ugly head.

Downunder
08-31-2015, 11:07 AM
ICB's on the print board might have blown due to drum pawl solonoid wires shorting out on the main rear drum bearing.

Remove the drum carriage and check the wires from the drum pawl solonoid -- they will probably have been squashed against the main bearing on the drum shaft. After you have rectified this you will need to either replace two of the ICB's or print control board.

Good luck.

EarthKmTech
08-31-2015, 11:47 AM
ICB's on the print board might have blown due to drum pawl solonoid wires shorting out on the main rear drum bearing.

Remove the drum carriage and check the wires from the drum pawl solonoid -- they will probably have been squashed against the main bearing on the drum shaft. After you have rectified this you will need to either replace two of the ICB's or print control board.

Good luck.

Yep, been there done that, wont do it again :cool:

Gotta make that mistake at least once to learn from it ;)

JALAL
09-02-2015, 03:22 PM

Good luck.

Thank you Downunder, I will try this soon.

Custom Search