PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous mixed colors background on printouts/copies bizhub c452 and bizhub c552

Custom Search

chamumi
08-31-2015, 12:33 AM
Helo,

i swapped a worn out fuser unit of the bizhub c452 with a good used one and all print outs / copies comes out with mixed color solid background with a persistent p 21,
the same happened after swapping a yellow imaging unit in bizhub c552.

I have tried cleaning IDC sensors, resitting imaging units, cleaning transfer belts and perform image adjustment procedure on both machines with no success.

Need some clue as to be done next.

Thanks in advance

copier addict
08-31-2015, 03:13 PM
P-21 is in no way related to replacing the fuser.
You have either a transfer belt or IU problem.
Print gradation patterns for all IUs to find the one that is faulty and replace it.
Hope this helps

chamumi
09-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Thank you so much Copier addict for your timely reply, i have followed on your advice and it seems all test patterns (for all colors) produce the same results,
with solid mixed colors background, i have swapped all imaging unit as well as the transfer belt but i haven't observed the slightest improvement.
Also i have swapped the PH unit, thoroughly cleaned the IDC sensors.

Any more clues please?

srslyartyg
09-04-2015, 01:13 PM
While it's not required, how about running a gradation adjustment? Were the replacement IU's OEM or After-market? Can you upload a sample?

chamumi
09-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Hello there,

Sorry for the delay i wasn't anywhere near the machine lately..

Please find the attached test page sample.

1. Have tried to perform gradation adjustment with no good results.
2. The imaging units are OEM.

Regards,

Ahmed.

allan
09-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Hehe WTF that is a wacky sample. Its probable a HV board or lead.
Else it could be MFBB.

AhmedChamumi
09-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Hi fellas,

Its been a while since i last posted this thread...i have managed to rectify the problem by replacing the MFPB and the the machine is now working very fine...but the big question behind this phenomenon is why is it this particular problem appears only on bizhub C552 and not C452 or C652????????? So far i have encountered five cases all with the same symptoms, If anyone has managed to get to the bottom of that please lets share...

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

Rehaan
07-17-2018, 02:57 AM
I have got same issue and i am also replaced mfp board and its ok, the problem mfp board can be serviceable or need any firmware update...

AhmedChamumi
07-23-2018, 07:55 AM
I have got same issue and i am also replaced mfp board and its ok, the problem mfp board can be serviceable or need any firmware update...

Hi Rehaan,

Havent quite understood the last part of your message about mfp board being serviceable or firmware update, are questioning or? since the board price is a bit overboard im eager to find out if their is a remedy to that problem.

Regards

Ahmed

Albonline
07-23-2018, 05:09 PM
Hi fellas,

Its been a while since i last posted this thread...i have managed to rectify the problem by replacing the MFPB and the the machine is now working very fine...but the big question behind this phenomenon is why is it this particular problem appears only on bizhub C552 and not C452 or C652????????? So far i have encountered five cases all with the same symptoms, If anyone has managed to get to the bottom of that please lets share...

Best of regards,

Ahmed R. Chamumi.

the most common cause for these types of problems are the supplies being driven past their life. hv units are stressed and the mfp fries.

Custom Search