PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C3100P powercycling, initializing ram message

Custom Search

HostileHare
09-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Hello Boys and Girls-
I have a brand new C3100p that is cycling power when it's turned on. Once the switch is turned on a screen appears that says "initializing ram 1024" (number may be wrong, I don't remember the exact ram)... then the screen goes dark, a single click can be heard, like a relay firing, then the initializing ram message pops up again. Whole cycle happens in 15-25 seconds. The fans also come on and shut off with the cycle. I removed network connection with no change, different power outlet was also tested. Any ideas would be great!!! Thanks!!!

Hare

antone
09-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Hello Boys and Girls-
I have a brand new C3100p that is cycling power when it's turned on. Once the switch is turned on a screen appears that says "initializing ram 1024" (number may be wrong, I don't remember the exact ram)... then the screen goes dark, a single click can be heard, like a relay firing, then the initializing ram message pops up again. Whole cycle happens in 15-25 seconds. The fans also come on and shut off with the cycle. I removed network connection with no change, different power outlet was also tested. Any ideas would be great!!! Thanks!!!

Hare

SSD pwa bad

Custom Search