PDA

View Full Version : Di350 "Install imagine unit" message

Custom Search

DadO
06-01-2008, 11:01 AM
BIG SALUTE to all techs

Copy count 315 k

After truble restart of codes c0500 and c0520 via warm restart and entering 3 (fuzer warming up faliure and abnormaly high fuze temperature((termistor related)) ),
i got message (right after booting) "Install imagine unit" .

Machine did work but i saw that someone before me did an "unconditioned ram clear" on mfp becouse i saw memory was at 7.9mb and not 192mb. I didnt check it till now :(

I checked connectors of I/C but they should not be a problem since it was working :confused:

Could MFP be a problem? or something else...

fixthecopier
06-02-2008, 01:49 AM
I'm not sure I understand. Did the Instal image unit message come on after rebooting and then go away and now the machine works, or is the instal image unit message on the screen now and the machine still works or is the message on and the machine does not work? It is a simple machine, if it is doing something that seems crazy, I would look at the MFB.

DadO
06-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Thx for reply FIX !

The machine is showing "install the imagine unit" right after booting and machine doesn't work. It's showing this message always.

Is there any way to replace firmware since i cant find any procedure in sm and any data on infohub. If there any way i can save mfp board?

It looks like i broken the machine,not the guy before me. Im thinking he did(service guy before me) an "unconditioned ram clear" while machine is in error since he probably didn't know how to clear it whit warm restart.

I will try another drum unit....but machine is showing put the d*m drum in d*m machine....

Any help would be EXTREAMLY GREAT :(

DadO
06-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I rechecked the cables again that leads to MFP (PWB-A) and i found one defective in middle. Now, its showing c0f32 .When i do F8 it show c0f33.

I tried to adjust "ATDC set" in service option but it's not allowing me to do it.It's showing 155 value.Even after F8 value is still 155.

Voltage is 19.0V witch is bad.

Since there is nothing in Sm on how to adjust manual voltage of ATDC sensor, is there some another way to adjust voltage of the atdc sensor?

By the way i will put new drum to see is there any change but cant do it till tomorrow.

Rudi
06-02-2008, 03:50 PM
The Only Way I Know Of Setting The Atdc Manually Is Through Tech Rep/printer/atdc I Think Tou Should Try And And Increase The Value To A Higher Value Till You Can Get Your Percentage To 14%. But As You Say Youy Are Unable To Change It The Only Other 2 Options Would Be The I/u Or The Pwb Mfp.

DadO
06-02-2008, 04:48 PM
When machine has a normal start up, i can change an ATDC value since i tried that before all this problem started but while machine is in error code. it dosen't allow to change it.

will try whit new drum

Scorotron Wizard
06-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I rekon you should try a new IU, the atdc sensor may be us. Best of luck, be aware that the MFB boards in the 250 350 are different. Let us know if you get it going.

DadO
06-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Guys...it was a drum, thx god for that since it would be an "fireworks" if it was an MFP(pwb-a) for me and costumer...actually, only for me :D

Now i can go whit my life whit one another tought experience :o

Custom Search