PDA

View Full Version : IR2520

Custom Search

Gab
09-05-2015, 08:25 AM
Copy looks like it has dark waves . I checked dev roller and those waves came from dev roller indeed. I cleaned only the roller had some small improvement. Do i have to clean and remove all toner from dev unit or have to look at somewhere else?

songela
09-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Copy looks like it has dark waves . I checked dev roller and those waves came from dev roller indeed. I cleaned only the roller had some small improvement. Do i have to clean and remove all toner from dev unit or have to look at somewhere else?

I hope the devunit /roller has got a life span expressed in terms of no. of copies. Find that stats from the manual and compare with the actual copycounter to judge if time is not up for replacement.

Gab
09-05-2015, 06:03 PM
I hope the devunit /roller has got a life span expressed in terms of no. of copies. Find that stats from the manual and compare with the actual copycounter to judge if time is not up for replacement.

Itis not time for replacement yet.

Gab
09-18-2015, 08:31 AM
Itis not time for replacement yet.
I cleaned every toner in developer unit and on dev roller ,cleaned dev roller . I have some improovement in copy but not enought.

cdtw9803
09-20-2015, 07:51 AM
MAYBE you have used bad toner according to my experiences.

Gab
09-25-2015, 05:42 PM
MAYBE you have used bad toner according to my experiences.

Toner is not OEM but i have used it in this machine for long

_SuabE_
09-25-2015, 06:09 PM
Toner is not OEM but i have used it in this machine for long

This wave from the dev cylinder happens when a different toner is loaded, solution = adjust by lowering the doctor blade until the wave is gone...

cheers

Custom Search