PDA

View Full Version : RISO RZ 200 not inking

Custom Search

Dick78
09-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Hi

My Riso copier doesn't print anymore. It remain unused in a corner over a year ago. Now the machine print blank paper, there is no ink on it. The scanner scan the original fine, but when print there is no image. I removed the drum and test it in another machine of the same type, and it work fine in that machine with nice printing. But when I reinstall it in the original machine, there is no image again and again. There is no error code on the dispaly. Please help.

Regards

Iowatech
09-08-2015, 05:18 AM
Hi

My Riso copier doesn't print anymore. It remain unused in a corner over a year ago. Now the machine print blank paper, there is no ink on it. The scanner scan the original fine, but when print there is no image. I removed the drum and test it in another machine of the same type, and it work fine in that machine with nice printing. But when I reinstall it in the original machine, there is no image again and again. There is no error code on the dispaly. Please help.

Regards

Try resetting the machine by holding down the "Reset" key while turning the machine on, and continuing to hold the key down until the machine finishes initializing. This will reset the machine's working memory to it's default condition.
Then make a new master and run no less than twenty prints.
For what it is worth, there are a lot more people with Riso experience here:
- http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/digital-duplicators/ -
if time permits you should post your request there.

Dick78
09-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Hi Iowatech,

Thank for u suggestions. I will try it and update asap.

Regards

thecopierdude
09-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Take a look on the drum & see if there is an image on the master. If not your thermal head has gone bad if yes could be the pressure roller is not rising or the bearing in the rear of the machine got knocked out of place.

Dick78
09-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Hi all and sorry for the delay in response

I say a lot of thanks for your suggestions for this issue. Today, I make a master from this machine then after I check the master on the drum there is no image on it. I reset the printer by holding down the yellow button (reset) while the copier is off then power it on still holding down the button until the machine initialize (about 15 s). Then after I make another master and check it, but still no image on it. I think the issue might be the TPH or the Master Making PCB ......

Is there any other way to know if the print head is the issue ? All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Custom Search