PDA

View Full Version : ID & Print using Finger Vein Authentication

Custom Search

Norell.Strange
09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
I am using finger vein authentication device "AU-102" with my bizhub 423, its working perfectly fine. But when i send print jobs by selecting ID & Print function, the print files are not showing in the HDD system Box, ID & PRINT BOX? Even its not printing when i authenticate on device via finger? Blue light flashes on control panel and machine gives a long beep.

When i place finger in device to Authenticate and begin printing, the device gives one beep and turns green, Machine's memory decreases to 99% but printing does not starts. When i look into the ID & PRINT BOX in HDD, the print files are not there?

Can any one tell where the problem is?

allan
09-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Its an ID and print problem there is special firmware to fix this.
I hate this problem, if you format the HDD and restore the data it works for a while.

emujo
09-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Before you do a firmware update, you may want to double check that ID & Print is turned on at the MFP level...By default it's not. Emujo

Norell.Strange
09-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Allan and Emujo! Thank you very much for the reply.

I have updated the firmware "A1UD0Y0-F000-G00-D6" but nothing happened. Problem is still there. Previous version of Firmware was Ver:3, "A1UD0Y0-1E00-G00-02".

What is the Name & Version of Special firmware? and from where can i find or download that firmware free-of-Charge?

If i format the HDD as allan mentioned, then the problem will occur again after some time?

ID & PRINT is enabled on MFP. I have also checked it by enabling "PRINT" and "ID & PRINT" both in Printing Preferences.But it didn't work.

Please send me the download link or name of that special firmware to fix this problem.

Thanks!

Custom Search