PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub 185 - Issue - Printing / Copy - Only the Upper Part of the Page

Custom Search

vlad.nicoara
09-15-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi there,

I've just got a new Bizhub 185, so it's only a day old - new tonner, new developer dust...
Last night was working fine, even after I've played with some settings like TCR Auto Adjust.
This morning trying to get a copy i could only get the upper part of the page, I have also scanned the documents with it so it's not the scanner part of it. As shown in the images attached from half way down it doesn't print anything, and the green cylinder (somewhat corresponds) is covered in developer / tonner dust - means it doesn't transfer on the page?

Help me! :(

Attaching the original document scanned, the copy made with Bizhub and then scanned documents aligned alongside.

Post Edit: Also - is there anyway you can reset this printer - "Factory Defaults" / "Factory Reset"?

Thank you,
Have a great day

minimerlin
09-15-2015, 04:09 PM
If the machine is only one day old......why did you need to mess with the Auto TDC adjust? Are you a tech?

vlad.nicoara
09-15-2015, 04:13 PM
If the machine is only one day old......why did you need to mess with the Auto TDC adjust? Are you a tech?

Nope, It was from curiosity and stupidity ...., but now i'm in the position of what has been done it's done

If i set it back like it was I still have the issue - I remember the value of and I put it back.

allan
09-15-2015, 07:13 PM
Messing with the Auto ATDC would not cause this. Did you get it out of the box. If yes then it should be under a 6 month warranty.

vlad.nicoara
09-15-2015, 08:40 PM
Messing with the Auto ATDC would not cause this. Did you get it out of the box. If yes then it should be under a 6 month warranty.
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, out of the box, but no warranty because after I have opened the dev unit and put in the devloper I have read that you loose warranty if you do it yourself.

vlad.nicoara
09-15-2015, 10:27 PM
Hello all,

Found this and found it very very helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DpDC8g8U
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DpDC8g8U)
and ... after opening it for the 4-5th time I have decided to wipe clean a stripe (on all the length) of the developer roller, rotated it a few more times. Also cleaned the developer roller blade, after that put it back together and it seems that was it.

Have a nice night / day

A picture of the roller after cleaned and rotated:

Custom Search