PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub c35

Custom Search

glasstec
09-15-2015, 07:13 PM
Hi all am wondering if someone could help.got a c35......2 start buttons one for colour and one for black.....am the second engineer to attend machine...fault is if you have a colour document and want to photocopy it using the colour start button it comes out gray scale...that's also with auto colour setting...if I take the same document and select full colour and copy it then it will give me a colour copy...not ideal for the customer....today I have flashed latest firmware also changed full scanner assembly and ribbon cables...fault still there...this is off the glass and through the adf....I've checked service mode incase previous engineer might of knocked a setting on,all looks as normal according to service manual..am thinking printer control board next😱 before I order incase anyone has seen this before...any help appreciated and thanks in advance😱🔫

HoonBoy
09-15-2015, 10:26 PM
Hi, my guess is that changing the auto colour sensitivity setting will solve your problem:

Utility -> User settings -> Machine settings -> ACS Level -> put it on 4

Good luck.

glasstec
09-16-2015, 08:20 AM
Thanks hoonboy I will try that thanks👍

copier tech
09-16-2015, 08:44 AM
I guess you have also tried doing a initialisation/Gradation adjust?

What is the life of the IU's?

glasstec
09-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Cheers for the reply copier tech life on Image units sitting about 65-70 percent heading back as we speak will try a gration and and check patch sensor.thanks again mate👍

Custom Search