PDA

View Full Version : Requesting help from fellow techs on C650.

Custom Search

DadO
09-16-2015, 03:59 PM
Greeting all!

I caught my self in a situation where i need to reset the fuzing/fixing unit counter of bizhub c650. I have pico fuze but it wont reset the counter. I placed it on the same place where minolta place it, that is under the fuzing unite.

I looked for firmware on infohub but couldn't find any info on this issue only bug fixes. what firmware is it and witch hex switch.

THX ahead

emujo
09-16-2015, 04:13 PM
That's all there is to it...when PRCB sees new fuse it resets counter and blows fuse. You are either using the incorrect fuse, or your PRCB is damaged. You can install the PPLM mods and hide the life messages...Search this site for PPLM for info. EMujo

DadO
09-16-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm using same pico fuze (80miliamps) used for c353 series. Correct?

emujo
09-16-2015, 04:47 PM
I have no idea...we put the PPLM mods in or replace the fuser, so I have never had to deal with replacing the fuses...I do remember that it is a slow-blo fuse Emujo

DadO
09-16-2015, 07:15 PM
Ok just another bad day ;) after reseting the fuzing unite counter, machine comes in redy state and machine receive print ( or copy) job and says "print stop" under the job list. It stops there...doing nothing.

I saw the HDD was set to "unset" so i switched to "instaled" and same goes whit fax kit.I switched it to fax circuit board 1(on)

Cant do test print from service mode. The start key is red. Stabilization is no go too

No jams and no Error CODES! wtf?

help :(

copier addict
09-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Are there any P codes on the display? I don't think it will reset if there are active P codes

emujo
09-16-2015, 09:20 PM
Print stop means that some consumable has reached the end of life..Until it's reset or replaced you will not get any copy/prints. Under service mode/enhanced security there is a life stop setting, you can disable this to get a certain amount of copies out, but unless you turn on the PPLM this will only work for a short time. Emujo

DadO
09-17-2015, 11:32 AM
Enhanced security did the trick. Machine is working. Problem is none of IU's have come to end of life nor did transfer belt unite.....thats whats puzzling me.

Thx emujo on extended help! (better then official minolta support :D )

emujo
09-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Those guys.....

Me: I have a customer with jamming from tray 3
Them: Replace Main Board

Me: I have a customer that has poor yellow laydown
Them: Replace Main Board

Me: I have a customer that certain print jobs fail
Them: Update firmware, then replace Main Board

Seriously, they do provide a lot of help, but they don't seem to realize just how much a Main Control Board costs...Emujo

methogod
09-17-2015, 08:51 PM
they are pico slo blow fuses (green)

1/16A Little Fuse

Here is a link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-pcs-Littelfuse-1-16A-62-5mA-125V-Green-Pico-Fuse-Picofuse-/151743481393 (http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Littelfuse/0251062MRT1L/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsNIlwy3aAdUVxIQvxhy%252big7B6BD4ahqz s%3d)

Custom Search