PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C452 error P14

Custom Search

johva
09-17-2015, 03:54 PM
We just delivered a bizhub C452 a couple of days ago and all was well. Sent my tech out today to install print drivers and he tells me the C452 is displaying a P-14 error code. Read a few posts about this problem adjusted the skew with no luck. It also referred to a Firmware update for the P14. However the post was about a bizhub C451 firmware update. Any thoughts, please advise. Thank you, Johva.

allan
09-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Print out the page from the manual registration adjustment, look for the offending laser(color). The lines would be skewer than the others.

Not that would help too much it's 1 PH unit for CMYK. Don't know if it would help to open it, to lubricate or replace the skew correction gears or motor.

I have seem that it can be caused by the IU K. The problem was gone after a replacement.

johva
09-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Print out the page from the manual registration adjustment, look for the offending laser(color). The lines would be skewer than the others.

Not that would help too much it's 1 PH unit for CMYK. Don't know if it would help to open it, to lubricate or replace the skew correction gears or motor.

I have seem that it can be caused by the IU K. The problem was gone after a replacement.

Allan: Thanks for your quick reply. We will give it a try. Just trying to get do the easy stuff first before we replace a PH unit. The C452 black was redesigned from the C451 and has a drum and DV unit. Could there be a problem with the DV or Drum unit? John

allan
09-17-2015, 08:30 PM
A brand new IU caused that before. Replacing it with the old drum unit with the new drum and chip fixed it.
Beats me why.

Custom Search