PDA

View Full Version : dialta di 2510

Custom Search

Gab
09-19-2015, 01:40 PM
customer replaced toner before message "add toner "appears. He had to turn toner hoper head to fit to toner bottle. Old and new toner are not OEM but same manufacturer and they are for this machine.
I noticed that it doesn't turn the bottle.I removed toner hopper and the gear at the back of the machine is ok.
Also with and adhesive tape i blocked the plastic that it prevents toner hopper head to turn (so it can turn free also i turned it with my hand) with no result.Can anybody tell me where the problem can be?

mmtshina
09-19-2015, 07:25 PM
customer replaced toner before message "add toner "appears. He had to turn toner hoper head to fit to toner bottle. Old and new toner are not OEM but same manufacturer and they are for this machine.
I noticed that it doesn't turn the bottle.I removed toner hopper and the gear at the back of the machine is ok.
Also with and adhesive tape i blocked the plastic that it prevents toner hopper head to turn (so it can turn free also i turned it with my hand) with no result.Can anybody tell me where the problem can be?

try removing the item which supplies toner to the imaging unit and empty it.....................shuld work

Custom Search