PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Error Code C2214 with Bizhub C6501

Custom Search

printplusegypt
09-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Hi,

I have Bizhub C6501, and it gives error code 2214 while booting, I tried to switch the Drum Motor Black wz Cyan and still the same !! Also tried to download the firmware 70, but it took a long time but didn't complete.

printplusegypt
10-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Hello There,

Any update Please ?

dljorg
10-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Hello -
You really need to get version 70 firmware into this thing as it has some features that desensitize the machine for drum rotation errors.
dip switches to set after v70 firmware is in there:
13-2 to zero 13-3 to one
27-2 to one 27-3 to zero
21-6 to 1 and 21-7 to one

Assume you are using the newest type drums and they will cause this problem if v70 is not in there and the dip switches above are not set.

See the KM website for a download of ISW Trns software if the USB stick method for installing firmware is not working. Be sure to do both the I0 and C sections for print control and image processing sections. They both have to be at the same firmware level for correct operation.

Never have known a drum drive motor to be bad on one of these. There is a drum to dev unit transmission on the interior back frame near the drum drive shaft that deserves a look. Held with two screws and the metal plate you can see looks like an outline of a map of California. Usually the gears under the belt in the transmission just gunk up and can be cleaned with a pin.

You have moved the drum to another position to eliminate that as a problem?

How many clicks on this system?

printplusegypt
10-07-2015, 07:35 PM
I did the SW changes and still the same error while the machine starting up, i have tried to download the firmware 70 but the machine didn't finish the loading for the Printer control and didn't accept the IO files !!

I tried to change the black drum with other one and still the same.
the machine counter is 820K.

any ideas ....

Regards
Hany

printplusegypt
10-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Hi,

I Tried the switches but nothing changed, still hangs with 2214 while booting !!

Also tried to change the drum DU102 with the yellow butt nothing happened

just note that the machine model is :Oce 655

and the counter 815K.

Also yhe machine didn't accept the firmware, it just start download the printer control file and didn't finish, for the IO file didn't able to be selected.

Custom Search