PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C360 two prints on one piece of paper

Custom Search

glenbennett
09-30-2015, 04:14 PM
Hello
I was hoping you might help me on this problem. I installed a C360 and it seems when it wants to double print on one print job30801 it is like overlaying a print job and prints on top of the same print job. They are using window 7 & 8 I believe I installed the drivers right or it would print x's & o's is there a setting I might change what causes this problem please see pdf enclosed.
Thank you
Glen

allan
09-30-2015, 05:13 PM
What driver is installed. PS PCL or XPS?

blackcat4866
09-30-2015, 11:05 PM
Perhaps you have installed the driver right, but did you install the right driver? Is it for the right model? I personally shy away from the WPS driver since it has minimal functionality, and the most problems. Select from PCL or PS.

Have you actually seen this happen, in person? The simplest way to create this illusion is to load used paper in the tray. =^..^=

wseyller
10-01-2015, 02:08 AM
The only time I've seen two pages print on one side was a Bizhub 200. But when it happen it would soon after cause a jam and replacing the duplex unit corrected it.

Does it only happen with the print job? Have you tried to duplicate the issue with internal testing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Custom Search