PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c452 problem with Fiery IC-412 .Image Controler doesn't showup in service mode

Custom Search

parsmehregan
10-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Hi ,
konica minolta bizhub C452 connected to network via fiery IC -412 with Rj45 lan cable and fiery connected to the machine through crossover cable.
in Utility mode controller setting could be configured ,but i want to change the Image controller setting from controller1(Fiery) to controller 0 (system card) ,but in in the Service mode --> system setting the option controller setting is disappeared!
Also in administrative setting page , number 5 option which is network setting omitted.
print command and remote scan from the fiery works well !

Tried to reboot the fiery and whole system and waiting for a moment , but still no controller setting.

Is there any other way to change the controller when fiery is still attached?
Do you have any idea if I detach the fiery ,how to change the controller from 1 to 0?
Does anyone have IC-412 system software..?

Thanks

Synaux
10-01-2015, 03:16 PM
With the c650 you needed to load the NVRAM recovery special firmware to get the controller option in service mode to reappear.

Synaux
10-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Actually, I think I made a slight mistake....that was for the network tab missing.

To clarify, look in System 2--Image Controller--0 for standard 1 for Fiery--this should be available regardless of whether a Fiery is installed.

If its not there, try a data clear, then latest firmware, then NVRAM recovery and the NIC reset that comes with for the Admin Network tab.

Doesn't sound like you need the Fiery system software.

parsmehregan
10-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Actually, I think I made a slight mistake....that was for the network tab missing.

To clarify, look in System 2--Image Controller--0 for standard 1 for Fiery--this should be available regardless of whether a Fiery is installed.

If its not there, try a data clear, then latest firmware, then NVRAM recovery and the NIC reset that comes with for the Admin Network tab.

Doesn't sound like you need the Fiery system software.

Tanks for your attention.I just leaved the client office with last effort to call back Image Controller option to the service mode. According to the client saying ,the Network tab was there before he tried to detach firey crossover cable from Machine and connect it directly with Usb cable!
so I think i should look for data clear and Network Interface card reset(NIC) configuration which is not clear now to me.
I searched in efi.com site for any possible solution and utilities but couldn't find anything helpful. So where should be looked for Latest firmware and Also how to recover NVRAM which is a little complicated!

So if you had time to explain a little more about these issues ,I may find a solution an also grateful.
I think the fiery makes all these malfunctions.when you set the system to use controller 1 ,each time you turn on the machine it looks for fiery and this massage appear "Turn on the controller", but I don't know why Image controller tab disappear in system2 in service mode !

parsmehregan
10-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Any other idea ?:):(

parsmehregan
10-29-2015, 05:00 PM
up.....

parsmehregan
11-04-2015, 11:32 PM
up...............!

speedtek
11-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Have you tried booting with the network cable unplugged from the MFP?

peter42
11-10-2015, 08:49 PM
In service mode you have to do a complete clear all reset.
Then you have to run the init install, like for a new machine.
Set in service mode controler settings to fiery.
Enter in user panel controler settings and start fiery setup.
Navigate to tcp-ip and set .apply ip adress to machine. to off.
Enter admin panel and navigate to tcp-ip.
Enter a differrent adress than fiery.
Remove crossocer line beetween machine and fiery.
Connect machine and fiery directly to network-switch with seperate lines.
Use browser and connect to both adresses, if fiery and pagescope web connection appears,
Anything is fine.
You can use the fiery driver for quality prints, and pswc for managing scan-targets, reading counters and printing with bizhub drivers.

Greetings peter

parsmehregan
03-03-2017, 07:33 AM
In service mode you have to do a complete clear all reset.
Then you have to run the init install, like for a new machine.
Set in service mode controler settings to fiery.
Enter in user panel controler settings and start fiery setup.
Navigate to tcp-ip and set .apply ip adress to machine. to off.
Enter admin panel and navigate to tcp-ip.
Enter a differrent adress than fiery.
Remove crossocer line beetween machine and fiery.
Connect machine and fiery directly to network-switch with seperate lines.
Use browser and connect to both adresses, if fiery and pagescope web connection appears,
Anything is fine.
You can use the fiery driver for quality prints, and pswc for managing scan-targets, reading counters and printing with bizhub drivers.

Greetings peter

Thank you for detailed procedure , but as you mentioned fiery driver is needed which we don't have access to 'EFI.COM' to get it. So someone nicely shows where to obtain IC-412 image controller & extra fiery hardware driver!

Thanks again

Synthohol
03-03-2017, 11:40 AM
the driver is already on the fiery. go to its web page and download.

parsmehregan
03-04-2017, 06:07 AM
the driver is already on the fiery. go to its web page and download.

In fact ,what I meant was Fiery IC-412 system software which have no access ,so operating system driver is available in both konica minolta & efi website.

Thanks.

Custom Search