PDA

View Full Version : Urgently needed firmware

Custom Search

peter@digitalswebsite.com
10-01-2015, 03:02 PM
I got a Bizhub 600 with hour glass on display that wont come ready, if anyone can send me the firmware that would be much appreciated, may need a cf card also, already replace the density sensor under the drum with no luck

emujo
10-01-2015, 05:55 PM
This must be the MFP Arthspotter pulled the CF card from to get his C252 working...Emujo

10-01-2015, 07:06 PM
This must be the MFP Arthspotter pulled the CF card from to get his C252 working...Emujo
dont know what you talking about, just really need this firmware

emujo
10-01-2015, 08:09 PM
That's because you have only posted 12 times and have not grown to love the "please send me firmware" posts...Just offer to pay for the firmware and card, but be careful who or where you get it from..KM will send it for around $200, plus you actually get a card that works..Most of us won't provide the firmware, but would be willing to help you get it installed. Emujo

10-01-2015, 09:38 PM
That's because you have only posted 12 times and have not grown to love the "please send me firmware" posts...Just offer to pay for the firmware and card, but be careful who or where you get it from..KM will send it for around $200, plus you actually get a card that works..Most of us won't provide the firmware, but would be willing to help you get it installed. Emujo
I would appreciate the help with install, and are more than willing to pay for the parts, If you got the impression Im asking for a free CF card, I apologize, we all got to make a living. I can safely say this has been the hardest resource to find as far as firmware goes, maybe thats why I posted 12 times.

darry1322
10-02-2015, 11:56 AM
I would appreciate the help with install, and are more than willing to pay for the parts, If you got the impression Im asking for a free CF card, I apologize, we all got to make a living. I can safely say this has been the hardest resource to find as far as firmware goes, maybe thats why I posted 12 times.

I believe what emujo is saying is that a lot of us are certified KonicaMinolta techs and are under agreement to KonicaMinolta. Part of that agreement doesn't allow us to give out manuals or certain software, including firmware.

Someone else will usually show up with firmware eventually.

10-02-2015, 02:15 PM
I believe what emujo is saying is that a lot of us are certified KonicaMinolta techs and are under agreement to KonicaMinolta. Part of that agreement doesn't allow us to give out manuals or certain software, including firmware.

Someone else will usually show up with firmware eventually.

I can understand that, there is a lot of us on here that is just your independent small copier business, and rely on these boards and techs that are dealers for help, it is much appreciated.

Custom Search