X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davida
    Technician
    • Apr 2008

Easy question for anyone with a PF-75

I recently acquired a FS-9500DN with a PF-75 3000-sheet feeder. The PF-75 was jamming, so I disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled it. But when I reassembled it, I realized I may have mixed up the lower and upper separation rollers. One is yellow, the other aqua, and they have no part numbers to distinguish them. It may not matter, but I'd like to put them back correctly if possible.

So, if you have a PF-75, open the side door. You will see two translucent rollers, one yellow and one aqua in color. Please tell me which is the upper, and which is the lower color.

Thanks!
    David
  • just a tech
    Service Manager
    250+ Posts
    • Jan 2007

I can't remember right now which color goes where but i'm pretty sure that they are not the same roller or part number either. I'll take a look in the morning when i get into the office and let ya know.

Comment

• just a tech
      Service Manager
      250+ Posts
      • Jan 2007

sorry but when i finally got into the office today, i realized that we didn't have any PF-75's here to look at.. Again--sorry...

Comment

• davida
        Technician
        • Apr 2008

Thanks for checking

Originally posted by just a tech
        sorry but when i finally got into the office today, i realized that we didn't have any PF-75's here to look at.. Again--sorry...
        No problem, thanks for looking. Perhaps someone else has one.

The part number for the upper (separation) roller is 5FH06020, and the lower paper feed roller is 5FH06010. They look the same except for color.

Comment

• kyoceradude
          The Great Gazoo
          250+ Posts
          • Aug 2006

The seperation pulley (on the bottom) is the aqua colored one.
          My mission here on Earth is to help all you Dum-Dums!

Comment

Working...