PDA

View Full Version : Easy question for anyone with a PF-75

Custom Search

davida
06-04-2008, 03:18 AM
I recently acquired a FS-9500DN with a PF-75 3000-sheet feeder. The PF-75 was jamming, so I disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled it. But when I reassembled it, I realized I may have mixed up the lower and upper separation rollers. One is yellow, the other aqua, and they have no part numbers to distinguish them. It may not matter, but I'd like to put them back correctly if possible.

So, if you have a PF-75, open the side door. You will see two translucent rollers, one yellow and one aqua in color. Please tell me which is the upper, and which is the lower color.

Thanks!
David

just a tech
06-04-2008, 06:35 AM
I can't remember right now which color goes where but i'm pretty sure that they are not the same roller or part number either. I'll take a look in the morning when i get into the office and let ya know.

just a tech
06-04-2008, 07:39 PM
sorry but when i finally got into the office today, i realized that we didn't have any PF-75's here to look at.. Again--sorry...

davida
06-12-2008, 08:27 PM
sorry but when i finally got into the office today, i realized that we didn't have any PF-75's here to look at.. Again--sorry...

No problem, thanks for looking. Perhaps someone else has one.

The part number for the upper (separation) roller is 5FH06020, and the lower paper feed roller is 5FH06010. They look the same except for color.

kyoceradude
06-16-2008, 12:27 PM
The seperation pulley (on the bottom) is the aqua colored one.

Custom Search