PDA

View Full Version : IC-303 Fatal Assertion Failed - Fiery Server Will not start

Custom Search

weskez
10-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Help!!! My machine is dead in the water.... Attached below are my screen shots of the error I'm getting, I have tried cleanup.bat in the spool directory hoping that this would remove a possible troublesome job that way in the queue, but have had no luck. Rebooted multiple times and still just these same errors. I'm using a KM-c6500. Only things I've found seem to say reinstall the server software, trying to avoid that because I don't have a copy of the server SW on cd anywhere. Any help would be appreciated and if that is my only option does anyone have a link to where i can download the SW? Thanks in advance for your help.

jotunn
10-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Try to install patch 1-1DG056 (should be available through EFI Update or WebUpdate), but I think there will be a problem to get rid of this problem without CDs.

However when other ways fail, you can try to find a folder "cd2" on your controller (disk D: of the controller I think), there will be a Fiery folder with setup.exe inside - this is complete installer for Fiery service.
Try to run this as a last hope - it will reinstall Fiery service - sometimes this helps a lot, but sometimes you get unexpected results and everything ends with full reinstallation.

Custom Search