PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KMIT

Custom Search

allan
10-04-2015, 11:08 PM
:mad::mad::mad:

Finally got time to do some of these test. I am half way thru expert office solutions. Never failed a single one of these tests until i go to DMS. WTF is up with all the errors in the tutorials. The subject questions in the test like some of the other ones does not appear anywhere in the relevant materials. What is Flexistore?

I failed the test twice with 75%. After studying for 4 hours straight and facing that kind of stupid questions and errors. The japanese to english logic is really pissing me off.

I really don't hope the rest is going to be the same. I will skip DMS for now and gather enough patience to attempt the rest of the tests.

Anybody else to rant about this?

EarthKmTech
10-05-2015, 12:48 AM
I failed it 7 times before passing - fortunately you can review the questions after failing and by process of elimination work out the correct answers.

You are correct in that the learning material does not even cover the questions in the test and the questions them selves are deliberately worded to cause confusion as always.

This course specifically is an absolute joke and a complete waste of time. All it does is demoralise the techs that try to do it legitimately and even ones employed from other companies who have already been working with document management systems.

I learned more with sales demo licences of the software we sell and messing around with it at home with my own bizhub.

I'm already a failure at life, ***I'm a copier technician*** living pay day to pay day ffs - I don't need to be reminded of my poor life choices by being held back from the worthless carrot being dangled in front of me of a minor pay increase.

allan
10-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Please don't remind me about my job choice, i was so depressed on friday i nearly killed myself with the way i was driving. Don't know if taking it out on my car helps, shure makes me feel better.

Seem like if you are good at getting your hands dirty it's where you stick. The younger guys are a joke and i need to fix everything for them for half the pay. That really get s to me. Always had some pride in what i was doing.; For what...

Need to go i am going to be late for work:(

EarthKmTech
10-05-2015, 10:36 AM
We've all felt that way at some stage or another in our lives, this job just seems to bring it to the surface pretty readily.

I don't mean what I said about being a failure, it was a monday morning and well, having to goto work for a living and not being a millionaire in my opinion is being a failure.... I have high expectations. :cool:

allan
10-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Sounds like we are in the same boat.

The only thing i realize thru my tantrums is that i am being a colossal asshole.
Had some good victories today that makes me feels better.

delio
03-25-2017, 07:31 PM
im facing the same F*&*@N^ problem men! hows this DMS ? im frustrated men. can anyone help me with this exams? or have any screenshots? pls can someone help me, so i can go move to another subject. thanks guys. appreciate :(

life stuck as a copier tech for 10yrs. but i love the passion of being a tech guy. just the theoretical giving me headaches

Custom Search