PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Perfect Binder error C-1534 on KM c6500

Custom Search

weskez
10-06-2015, 01:11 AM
I have a Perfect binder that keeps erroring out on me. I have tried holding down the door sensor and watching whats going on in the Perfect Bind unit to see if its when a specific part moves and it seems to be as the part that collects the paper to the top left is in motion thats when the error comes, there are no missing teeth on any of the gears and this happens about 50% of the time when I'm starting the machine up. At this point i have not been able to successfully print even when i do get a successful boot after all the pages of the main body are collected it errors out right before it should glue the cover... any help would be appreciated, my area tech said he hasn't had to service any of these an can't really help.

Tonerbomb
10-06-2015, 10:47 PM
I have a Perfect binder that keeps erroring out on me. I have tried holding down the door sensor and watching whats going on in the Perfect Bind unit to see if its when a specific part moves and it seems to be as the part that collects the paper to the top left is in motion thats when the error comes, there are no missing teeth on any of the gears and this happens about 50% of the time when I'm starting the machine up. At this point i have not been able to successfully print even when i do get a successful boot after all the pages of the main body are collected it errors out right before it should glue the cover... any help would be appreciated, my area tech said he hasn't had to service any of these an can't really help.

First off, I haven't come across very many members here that have or do deal with this unique contraption!! this contraption is something completely different for someone from the copy/print biz. I do service one of these on a Ricoh color box, and I love to hate it!!!! If your getting errors does the printer display any codes?? other wise you have to put the binder into service mode and count the number of flashes on the service board LED's. the look up the error in the binder manual. I really recommend that you find a tech in your area that deals with this device, it's not for the end user. Again this is based on my experience with the contraption on a RICOH device and the Konica will be a little different............................

Perhaps one of the KM techs can help out with the code definition

Custom Search