PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Help please!C6000 operation panels not working?

Custom Search

Mark L
10-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Hi Folks,
I had a rebranded C6000(a Develop +6000L to be accurate)come back from a customers when they got a new machine,it was working on site and has no history of odd problems.Plugged it back in to check it in the workshop and the control panel is non responsive,no reponse from touchscreen or buttons.I happened to have another one beside it so swapped the entire operation panel assembly(screen/arm/cables)to see if I could isolate the fault to the machine or operation panel section thinking I'd save a lot of time this way.
This panel did not respond either suggesting the machine was the problem,however when I put my test panel back on the spare machine it now doesn't respond either.The op's panels definitely did not get mixed up so I am rather puzzled.
The machines come to the ready state and behave normally,no error codes or messages.If I hold down utility key and switch on it enters service mode which suggests that the button press is recognised but once it comes into service mode the 'screen and buttons still do not respond.Have I missed something?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rofield67
01-18-2018, 01:31 AM
I know this is an old thread but I have a machine with the exact same problem, was working fine last week turned it on today and it doesn't work. I can also hold down the utility button while powering on and it will go into service mode but panel is unresponsive. Let me know if you have some input on this problem.

Custom Search