PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C554e with a IC-414

Custom Search

bartrick
10-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Tech support is not helping much so hope someone has an answer! My customer had a c6500 with a IC-305 and we had account track setup so if you dropped a file into the fiery you could pull up the driver properties from command work station and enter your code to print, Now with the IC-414 it seems you do not have any place to enter a code, is there a patch or some other trick to allow the fiery to print with a code in the job info tab! The drivers work just fine. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Customer does not want to do the restricting of ip address as this is in a college and the departments are all split into different segments.

Bart

emujo
10-08-2015, 02:13 PM
30883Production Fiery and office Fiery are different animals...You may have some type of Hot Folder setup on the production MFP, but here is a screen shot of account track entry on a office Fiery. Emujo

bartrick
10-09-2015, 05:52 AM
That is what I'm looking for but do not know how to turn it on or enable it, Mine only shows the message box and the two note boxes, Your screen shot looks like a c754 if that is correct the you should be using the same fiery and mine then should be able to do this. just need to know how to enable this portion.

Bart

emujo
10-09-2015, 01:18 PM
This is what every office Fiery I've seen in the last 5 years or so looks like...there is nothing to enable. Post a pic of what you're seeing so I can get on the same page. I did have one customer that couldn't find the area to enter the codes, but they did not realize that you had to scroll down to find it...I'll assume this is not the case. Emujo

Custom Search