PDA

View Full Version : To Service managers and owners - Wanting to retire

Custom Search

Retiring
10-08-2015, 04:58 AM
I am planning on retiring in a year and a half. I am a fully factory trained KM technician who loves RVing. I would like to travel around the US and work part time. I could fill in for someone going on vacation, a trouble shooter, set-ups for a large new customer or train a new technician or help one who may be struggling. My dealership will act as a backer for me for the purpose of verification and a reference. This will allow me to keep my spot on the KM site and my SSD ID. Would anyone be interested in hiring me for a short term? No one I know does this, so what would you consider a fair charge?

Thanks in advance!!

Aneurysm
10-08-2015, 05:16 AM
Welcome to Copytechnet.com, we look forward to your participation.

Iowatech
10-13-2015, 03:49 AM
Welcome to CTN!

Just to increase your odds, you might try posting here, too:
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/employment/

ZOOTECH
10-13-2015, 05:07 AM
I am planning on retiring in a year and a half. I am a fully factory trained KM technician who loves RVing. I would like to travel around the US and work part time. I could fill in for someone going on vacation, a trouble shooter, set-ups for a large new customer or train a new technician or help one who may be struggling. My dealership will act as a backer for me for the purpose of verification and a reference. This will allow me to keep my spot on the KM site and my SSD ID. Would anyone be interested in hiring me for a short term? No one I know does this, so what would you consider a fair charge?

Thanks in advance!!
I like this idea - I hope to do the same at the end of April.

bob marley
10-13-2015, 10:14 PM
Welcome

Tonerbomb
10-13-2015, 10:57 PM
Welcome!!! very interesting idea!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ZOOTECH
10-13-2015, 11:54 PM
You could start an organization called ARP-CM. That would be American Retired Person-Copier Mercenary. :cool:

blackcat4866
10-14-2015, 12:01 AM
The fuel alone would be a deal killer. And it would be very difficult to park in the city. =^..^=

Custom Search