PDA

View Full Version : C650 Jam 7245, Jam 3201, Jam 3001

Custom Search

habik
10-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Hello

Have a interesting issue. Recently had issue with C451 not printing from MAC any jpeg turned out to be network after we swapped the machine for C650 to prove to customer that it ain't the machine. We put C650 which was perfectly fine in workshop in the situe and got called again for bad connections etc eventually jamming a lot with the codes such Jam 7542, Jam 3201, Jam 3001. Could not believe it, went there, disconnected finisher and bridge, swapped sensors, cleaned rollers in eject section. Tested worked. Got called again next day for same jamming. Re-installed drivers, trouble reset the machine, replaced eject section with sensor from working machine + sensor&flag that sits below fuser. Machine worked for a day and client wanted it out. Next day colleague took fresh paper from the office and yes it was jamming with our paper J32-01. We had to pull the machine out and when brought back to workshop ... not a single time the bastard jammed.
I am bamboozled by this..I am trying to get the machine to jam and recycling the same paper over and over and it just won't jam. Found even some really old A3 and it works just as fine.

Was send a bulletin for intermittent J-3001 exit Jams C451 C550 C650 for one way bearing but would that fail me in the office also?

Just in case I ordered the eject drive unit (which has a significant wear on one of the bushings) will post picture soon.
The oneway bearing in eject assembly.

Anyone had something similar? Machine is approaching its 1st million and has Firmware R5

Many Thanks

andris
10-09-2015, 10:44 AM
hi. can anyone please sent to me bizhub c550 firmware, update tool?
andris.keyss@gmail.com

allan
10-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Could it be an environmental problem at the customer, like power, earthing or wacky RF levels?

habik
10-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Could it be an environmental problem at the customer, like power, earthing or wacky RF levels?

I think it could be. The Cisco AP was sitting just above the machine near ceiling. Maybe time to get the power fluke analyser.

The wacky RF levels wouldn't be that far if it ain't the AP it might be just Radio controlers (walkie-talkies) from the crew. In a sense I'd love to figure this out.

For sure there is interfierence somewhere as when I hooked laptop direct to LAN it printed fine before we started having jamming issues.

Thanks for reply Allan. Much appreciated, these kind of things drive you crazy..(hope its not the radiation) :D

Custom Search