PDA

View Full Version : C-c163 in bizhub c451

Custom Search

ranjitkr16
10-11-2015, 08:12 PM
What s the solution for this....plz reply

Zackuth
10-12-2015, 02:26 PM
The first solution is to replace the printer control board and update the firmware. To update firmware in these machines you have to get a program from the Konica Minolta website that formats a CF card so the machine can read it and the program will only work with Windows XP. Had to upgrade firmware to a C550 (same family of machine) and we fortunately had one computer with XP that would work with the program.

ranjitkr16
10-12-2015, 02:42 PM
The first solution is to replace the printer control board and update the firmware. To update firmware in these machines you have to get a program from the Konica Minolta website that formats a CF card so the machine can read it and the program will only work with Windows XP. Had to upgrade firmware to a C550 (same family of machine) and we fortunately had one computer with XP that would work with the program.

Thank u for ur reply... Let me do this

Synaux
10-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Yes, but I never format my cards...simply use the program to only write the data : )
Another note, I am using Win 7 64bit with the Toolkit without issues

Custom Search