PDA

View Full Version : Jamming FS 534 problem

Custom Search

copycart
10-12-2015, 04:52 AM
I get the message to remove paper from the finisher tray, The paper sets in the first exit area of the finisher when copying to the shift tray. The rollers don't engage to feed the paper out into the tray. I sent the finisher board off for repair and no problem was found. It looks like the FS533 is having the same problem from some of the posts that I've read on copytechnet. I thought about purchasing a FS 533 finisher to install in it's place until I get the problem resolved but looks like they are having the same issue

EarthKmTech
10-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Don't really understand what your talking about.

If the paper is going to the wrong tray and jamming this can be caused by the gate spring popping off - it is on the rear bottom side of the black swing out section under the top door. Rubbish design, reforming the spring leg to stay more positively installed fixes it.

The rollers feeding from this gate to the top tray have a 1 way gear that drive them which fails too - if paper is jamming here that will be the problem.

copycart
10-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Paper exit into the shift(lower tray) is in 2 stages. It exits the machine into the throat of the finisher, then rollers kick in to push it out into the shift exit tray. Paper is not being exited all the way and it doesn't jam

copycart
10-12-2015, 03:19 PM
On this finisher you have the main tray and the sub tray. What's happening is the paddle rollers are not engaging all the time to move the paper out into the sub tray, therefore paper is stuck, just resting in the paddle section of the finisher

Custom Search