PDA

View Full Version : hi tec..healpe

Custom Search

zaza
06-05-2008, 03:30 PM
l have some problem in duplicopieur Risographe type RZ 200 and CR 1610 . please send me a pdf technical with this machine my e-mail: mecanopharme@hotmail.fr:D

JustManuals
06-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Ah, yet another request for a free service manual.
At least you've added please now. I'm sure some other asshole will come along and think he's a hero and send you one.
A service manual is a tool, do you ask your co-workers for theirs? Or do you go out and buy your own?

zaza
06-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Ah, yet another request for a free service manual.
At least you've added please now. I'm sure some other asshole will come along and think he's a hero and send you one.
A service manual is a tool, do you ask your co-workers for theirs? Or do you go out and buy your own?
hi manuals4you you sed in the paste ( don't call me friend...) what do you communt for my request. l don't no what do you do exactly ..let me please and you don't communt for my request. you are not calified for assisted for this siteweb to copytechnet.;)

zaza
06-05-2008, 06:03 PM
hi manuals4you you sed in the paste ( don't call me friend...) what do you communt for my request. l don't no what do you do exactly ..let me please and you don't communt for my request. you are not calified for assisted for this siteweb to copytechnet.;)
I advise you not to interfere with does not mean .. I'm very busy with my work and I do not have time to respond to you in future I advise you to move away from my requests.

wagon
06-05-2008, 10:18 PM
I can understand both sides of the argument here... On one side, we have Manuals4you, who feeds his family by selling service manuals for a modest fee - on the other, we have Zaza, who obviously fixes a lot of different models and may not be able to afford the modest cost to buy the manual for each machine he fixes (according to his profile, he lives in Algeria - a third world country, where pay rates are likely to be crap).

I can understand, when someone gives away a manual they could be taking food off 'Pauls table' but I can understand Zaza, who needs workshop manuals to properly do his job. Maybe Zaza and Manuals4you can come to an arrangement? All this 'cyber bitching' is not nice for anyone (although it is amusing to some of us).

I will shut up for now.

JustManuals
06-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Wagon......That is my goal, I only post for your amusement and for the amusement of Keith.
:D

iMind
06-05-2008, 11:14 PM
manuals4you[/B];30810]Wagon......That is my goal, I only post for your amusement and for the amusement of Keith.
:DJust stop the Crap! you think you so full of reason and you use this free site to make Money, if you willing to help then help and stop moaning, I saw you on another thread willing to trade a OCÉ manual and the guy just gave you the link for FREE and now certainly youīre going to sell it, so you the only one who makes a profit of a free site.

Well why donīt you contact the Administrator and tell him that from now on 20% of your sales will revert in favor of the site, to help maintain there servers that we all need and especially you.

iMind Paul.

JustManuals
06-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Why don't you just mind your own business!

iMind
06-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Why don't you just mind your own business!because iMind hehehe

zaza
06-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Wagon......That is my goal, I only post for your amusement and for the amusement of Keith.
:D
I tried to tell you that the tolerance of manuals4you, but to me the words of racism for nationalities and religions and you know that does not have the right to name my only agrees. The fact that I am an Algerian good reputation you and other technicians. We Algerians live in good conditions and income of our very good. But the problem is the fact that media such as banking mastercard; visacard No we have here in my country. Since they do not exist can not be bought any document technical or anything else .. until our country join the media. Thank you all to understand the authors and simply say that I chose copytechnet forum to contribute useful and not to quarrels and to exchange charges. Thanks:D

JustManuals
06-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Whatever deal I have or don't have with the sysop is none of your business.

iMind
06-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Whatever deal I have or don't have with the sysop is none of your business.I pissed you off. LOL, that makes feel real good, Dude. donīt worry I can live by yourside, itīs just an ocean away, hehehe

wagon
06-05-2008, 11:49 PM
mmmeeeooowwww! Hiss!

JustManuals
06-05-2008, 11:51 PM
'I chose copytechnet forum to contribute useful'
What is it that you do contribute? I haven't seen one post by you helping someone else. All of your posts relate to asking for free manuals.
And if I don't like Muslims, thats my fucking right!
After all, it was 19 muslims that brought us 9/11, it was muslims that bomb train stations all across Europe, It was because of muslims that it now takes 2 hours to board a flight and we can't even take a bottle of water on a plane now......Yes, thanks to muslims!
And lets not forget those muslims that keep sending rockets over Israel, and that's after they gave you back the Gaza strip. I've seen pictures of what the muslims did to Gaza, it looks like another war zone.
And we're the infidels? Yea right...

Smurkey
06-05-2008, 11:57 PM
paul your an idiot, do the world a favour and hang yourself

JustManuals
06-06-2008, 12:03 AM
After you turkey

iMind
06-06-2008, 12:05 AM
'I chose copytechnet forum to contribute useful'
What is it that you do contribute? I haven't seen one post by you helping someone else. All of your posts relate to asking for free manuals.
And if I don't like Muslims, thats my fucking right!
After all, it was 19 muslims that brought us 9/11, it was muslims that bomb train stations all across Europe, It was because of muslims that it now takes 2 hours to board a flight and we can't even take a bottle of water on a plane now......Yes, thanks to muslims!
And lets not forget those muslims that keep sending rockets over Israel, and that's after they gave you back the Gaza strip. I've seen pictures of what the muslims did to Gaza, it looks like another war zone.
And we're the infidels? Yea right...I think you sick you better see a Doctor Urgently, Iīm not Muslims and I should say they people just like Us, it was a terrorest group who attack you, not Muslism, are you stupid? or are on any medical treatment or what. Donīt treat people as if they are animals not even the animals should be treated like you treat Us.
o by the way, just wake up, please.

Smurkey
06-06-2008, 12:08 AM
you know, i enjoy being canadian, i know a lot of great people from the states, but people like paul piss me off, go join that cult in texas paul, maybe you can make yourself more inbred. you want to get into specifics, some of the sickest stuff in the world comes out of the states, so think on that before you start calling other people out

zaza
06-06-2008, 01:33 AM
dear friend technician thank you for this important communt
as I said to him a manuals4you you're alone in your world racism obscure is closed. the muslims is a peopel freedome. he never associated in the teroriste . our religion ordured to healpe and to assistance any man and women for diferant contries and roligion they are all our brother. thank you very mutch and l alwys all said for manuals4you if have more tech in this site to copytechnet when there is very beatiful for his assistance positif and for developmant this site copytechnet. now today l never be alone..and l will not regret to prefered this best copytechnet.:D

Custom Search