PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 227 error after firmware upgrade

Custom Search

wseyller
10-21-2015, 03:45 AM
Just wanted to inform or see if anyone else has come across this. Not sure if it is an isolated incident.

It has been seen when upgrading from G00-28 to G00-54 a trouble code occurs of c-6001. Only by downgrading back to G00-28 would the device work without error.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mr Spock
10-22-2015, 01:23 AM
there was an email about 2 firmware updates that needed to be done to these machines. they had to be done in a certain order or an error would occur. I do not remember the details but will look for that email tomorrow.

Five
10-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Hi, I have a problem with the Bizhub 227.
I uploaded the new G00-Y2 firmware and turned on the HDD menu in the service.
Machine reset --- no HDD installed.(I didn't check)
Now I have an external error, I cannot enter the service menu and I cannot upload the firmware again - (Download MFP -NG).
Anyone have an idea how to revive the device?

tsbservice
10-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Now I have an external error, I cannot enter the service menu and I cannot upload the firmware again - (Download MFP -NG).
You should at least consult a tech before attempting such things...

Five
10-11-2022, 05:45 PM
You should at least consult a tech before attempting such things...

Do you know how to help me?

tsbservice
10-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Do you know how to help me?

After you brick the machine it would be more difficult without attending it by certified tech.

Five
10-11-2022, 09:13 PM
After you brick the machine it would be more difficult without attending it by certified tech.
Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately, nothing helped.
Maybe someone else will know and tell me.

femaster
10-12-2022, 05:07 AM

You can not do the firmware again because the hard drive is enabled in service mode and it doesn't exist. You need to go back into service mode and disable the hard drive. About the only error you should be getting is one that indicates the hard drive is bad (because it's not there), and that should not prevent you from getting into service mode. If the error screen is getting in the way, try pressing the "MENU" button.

Of course, you could always just purchase the hard drive (and mount kit if needed) and install it into the copier. That should resolve that problem as well.

Five
10-12-2022, 07:29 AM
You can not do the firmware again because the hard drive is enabled in service mode and it doesn't exist. You need to go back into service mode and disable the hard drive. About the only error you should be getting is one that indicates the hard drive is bad (because it's not there), and that should not prevent you from getting into service mode. If the error screen is getting in the way, try pressing the "MENU" button.

Of course, you could always just purchase the hard drive (and mount kit if needed) and install it into the copier. That should resolve that problem as well.

Thank you for your response.
I connected the disk and nothing.

I did something else and it worked.
I connected a 128GB flash drive to the USB. (I tried to upload the firmware)
The device turned on and threw an error but I could now enter the service menu.
I turned off the disk in the system.
After restarting the machine, I uploaded the new firmware, turned on the HDD in the service menu, turned off and connected the HDD physically.
After switching on, it showed that the disk needs to be formatted. I did the format and restarted.
The device came back to life.

Thank you for your help.

Custom Search