PDA

View Full Version : C368 Address issue

Custom Search

jwrycza
10-21-2015, 09:33 PM
I am trying to transfer an address book from a Bizhub C360 to a new model Bizhub C368. I get errors everytime no matter how I do it. PSWC using the export/import feature says it is an unsupported file. PSDA gives just errors whether I try transferring a .txt or .bin file. I have found no way to make it work and there are 42 addresses on this old machine that I do not want to do by hand. Has anyone found a work around or maybe a setting on the new machine that gets defaulted off? Any information would be greatly appreciated!
One other thing. I had our Solutions guy try it at the branch office with 2 machines there and he is getting the same issue. Pagescope has been updated to the latest version that says it supports the new machine also.

Thanks in advance!

Mr Spock
10-22-2015, 01:18 AM
Newest version of pagescope data administrator will do it.

jwrycza
10-22-2015, 01:38 AM
Newest version of pagescope data administrator will do it.

No, it will not do it. Several of us have tried and it just says "error".

Phrag
10-22-2015, 02:53 AM
The way we've used PSDA to do it is to connect it the the C360, and import the address book.

Then we connect it to the new machine import that empty address book, then go back to the C360 address book, copy the addresses, and paste then into the empty one from the new machine.

We havent had the chance to do it with the C368s but thats what we would do when transferring to the 4 and e series machines. We havent had to do anything with .txt or .bin files.

emujo
10-22-2015, 01:15 PM
I just did it from a 501 to a C368...Worked as expected..My version is 4.1.33xxxx. Emujo

peter42
10-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Yes, have both machines in psda open, than you can copy the adresses from old machine to the new machine with a few of klicks. It looks like copying an excel formular into in a new one.

What i didnt resolved, is group-adresses to transfer to the new machine.
Have in Mind for every new bizhub series, you have to aktualize PSDA, older versions will not recognize new series,, like the 224e and so on.

Custom Search