PDA

View Full Version : konuca c360 black streaks

Custom Search

DOE
10-22-2015, 05:46 PM
i feel the need to explain that i have not had any training since konica 7033 and no color training and no service manual so if i ask obvious questions or those found in service manual this is why. have a c360 that is leaving black streaks like you would find on the bizhb 350 b/w when it need a drum and developer replacement. i took out waste unit and pulled rods in and out that clean coronas and it seamed to get worse. happens on both b/w copies as well as color. streaks are black. could not find a grid adjustment. would you think it would be a drum dev. replacement like you would do on the bizhub 350. when i check consumables i t says all drum and dev. units are fine. only 1/4 used up. thanks for your opinion. i really appreciate it. i am also the only tech in our company so i have no one else to get advice from so i really appreciate all of you

emujo
10-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Developer can leak from the IUs and drop onto the print head slit glass. The print head is pretty easy to remove and clean. You may also want to remove and inspect the x-fer belt for issues. Emujo

copier addict
10-22-2015, 06:02 PM
Are they streaks, or light grey lines that go from edge to edge? If edge to edge lines it is most likely the black drum. The dev unit does not have to be replaced at the same time as the drum on this model.

DOE
10-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Are they streaks, or light grey lines that go from edge to edge? If edge to edge lines it is most likely the black drum. The dev unit does not have to be replaced at the same time as the drum on this model.
they are light grey lines edge to edge and the drum is what i thought it was but not sure although when i cleaned coronas the lines became more and over a wider area

minimerlin
10-22-2015, 06:52 PM
they are light grey lines edge to edge and the drum is what i thought it was but not sure although when i cleaned coronas the lines became more and over a wider areaI would also suspect the black drum! As a temp fix just wind up the K background adjust to +4, that should mask the problem until you can change out the drum.

Custom Search