PDA

View Full Version : need a Konica BH 600 convayance bracket and corona screw

Custom Search

tonerjockey
10-27-2015, 06:14 PM
Hi Guys, i have a customer with a striped out transfer corona front electrode fixing screw. the small end bracket on the conveyance unit and the screw is all it actually needs but the bracket is only sold with the complete unit. does anyone have a used bracket or conveyance unit that is good that wants to sell them??
the part number for conveyance unit is 57AA-380 0. for the fixing screw it is part # 56AA 2628 0.
thank you very much. have a nice day, Jim

allan
10-27-2015, 06:51 PM
Drill and tap. It only keeps the transfer unit in place. It sits only on the springs while operating, its guided by the IU.
Us a thicker screw that will hold it in place if its disengaged.

I have one running with no screw for a while, I should fix it.

Or get an ADU somewhere.

tonerjockey
10-28-2015, 05:13 PM
ok, good idea on the tap and larger screw. i was thinking that the tr unit needs to be held close so it will raise into the pins/ tabs for centering under the drum? but if it works, all good. thank you very much. have a nice day, Jim

allan
10-28-2015, 05:16 PM
ok, good idea on the tap and larger screw. i was thinking that the tr unit needs to be held close so it will raise into the pins/ tabs for centering under the drum? but if it works, all good. thank you very much. have a nice day, Jim

Yes it does serve a good purpose. The machine can work with the far side striped, but you need to know about it. The springs will get mangled. Let us know how you fixed it.

Custom Search