PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub Pro 951 and SSL

Custom Search

emujo
10-29-2015, 06:06 PM
I am trying to get equitrac office follow print connected to a Pro951, there are, so far, 20 other office devices that are connecting properly. EQ will push the client to the 951 without any issues, but when I try to authenticate, I get an authentication error. I am pretty sure the device settings are correct, but I do see the "server has a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman public key" message when I try to connect (from the customer's server) to Pagescope with chrome, IE is very buggy also with slow responses and many time outs when changes are made. When I connect to the device with my laptop, Chrome, Mozilla, and IE work as expected. Anyone know what can be done to the 951 to get past this weak server key error? TIA Emujo

allan
10-29-2015, 07:42 PM
Post this in connectivity. Could that be a certificate or CA problem?

Mr Spock
10-29-2015, 10:59 PM
go into the certificates and delete the one there and tell it to recreate another. Then power cycle. I had that on a refurb that never got wiped and the certificate was expired.

emujo
10-30-2015, 01:51 PM
This is part of the setup process...delete certs, new DNS hostname, SMB client settings name and workgroup, create new cert, and associated SSL protocols, enable SSL for user/admin mode and enable SSL for Open API/TCP Socket....Restart MFP. Again EQ pushes to MFP, just getting authentication error when MFP tries to login. Emujo

Custom Search