PDA

View Full Version : FS-534 Finisher Misaligned staple set??

Custom Search

splblazer91
11-04-2015, 02:25 AM
1 out of every 5 sets has a single page towards the top of the set that barely gets stapled and even completely misses on occasion. Rubber Paddles are still in good shape. Any ideas?

Phrag
11-04-2015, 06:13 AM
1 out of every 5 sets has a single page towards the top of the set that barely gets stapled and even completely misses on occasion. Rubber Paddles are still in good shape. Any ideas?

As in like the 2nd or 3rd or whatever page isn't being pulled back against the stoppers inside the finisher, thus the staple misses that sheet?

I remember we had a similar issue. Escalated; Firmware, replaced paddles, checked grounding strip on the base of the finisher etc.

This is going to sound bizarre, but as soon as we removed the extension lead from the main body, everything went back to normal. Check to see if there is an extension lead being used.

B0265
11-04-2015, 09:04 AM
What model is the FS-534 conected to?
We have seen this when it is installed to the C654/754 but never found any fix for it.

splblazer91
11-04-2015, 03:05 PM
It is on a BH654e. Im pretty sure it doesnt have an extension cord attached to it but i will double check. It should just be plugged into the ESP and then to the wall.

MVPunisher
11-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Have also had problems trying to resolve this issue. Update if fixed. Thanks.

Phrag
11-27-2015, 07:01 AM
Any update on this one?

blackcat4866
11-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Do you think this might have something to do with it?:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/104455-fs-534-alignment-plate-wearing.html
=^..^=

Grey
11-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey

KBA01400198 all solutions by model download C654e FS-534/FS534SD, Jam codes 72-16 and 72-18 or or or misaligned paper in exit tray when copying or printing.

Service/Knowledge Base/solutions by model/download.

Add mylar strips to the side guides topside per bulletin, to allow paper to flow out of the finisher correctly.

Big stupid cut out dip in side guides screws up the paper as it flows out and jacks up the staple sets.

No jam codes as this happens.

Not certain if this is your fix, but worth a view.

splblazer91
11-28-2015, 04:53 AM
For my issue i taped the flapper that holds the paper in place in the up position. It seems that after a few pages were stacked one would occassionaly get snagged. This resolved my issue and so far hasnt caused any others.

Gift
04-21-2016, 03:14 PM
For my issue i taped the flapper that holds the paper in place in the up position. It seems that after a few pages were stacked one would occassionaly get snagged. This resolved my issue and so far hasnt caused any others.

Thanks fort this! I have a customer with three new c754+ FS534 complaining about this issue. I was also able to reproduce it in our demo. Today I removed that flapper on one machine and also modified the center paddle assy. It has a long and a short paddle - you can slide out the rubbers pretty from it's holder easy so I replaced the short one with a long one I took from our demo machine ;);)

You can basicly do the same with the left/right side paddle assy's but that qould require more long paddles - might be the next step if these countereasures won't help. The customer will test and compare the modified machine with the others and give me feedback - I'll update this thread if I have news.

Custom Search