PDA

View Full Version : konica c35 jamming

Custom Search

DOE
11-04-2015, 07:43 PM
have a customer with a konica c35. customer complains of constant jamming. i go there and it does jam over and over crunching up in fuser. i open new ream of paper that i brought and it makes 100 copies no jams. put their paper back in and jam,jam,jam. put mine back in and it runs great. customer will not accept that its the paper because she can put same paper in her little cannon and it works fine. is there something i am overlooking. fuser looks fine. no wear. been there couple times and both times her paper jammed and the new paper ran fine. since hers works in cannon wont accept that its the paper. thanks for your opinion and if it is paper what do you tell them to get them to believe it

allan
11-04-2015, 09:01 PM
If you keep on resetting the fuser on that machine the entrance guide will crack and break.
Had one where when i got to the machine it seems to be fine, but the event log does show jams.
Took me 2 weeks to pinpoint the broken guide.

copier tech
11-04-2015, 10:07 PM
You have proved it's her paper, end of story!

However yes if the fuser is old the pressure roller becomes softer over time & will crease/jam especially with poor quality or damp paper.

EarthKmTech
11-05-2015, 09:55 AM
You have proved it's her paper, end of story!

However yes if the fuser is old the pressure roller becomes softer over time & will crease/jam especially with poor quality or damp paper.

Yep.

Gotta love customers like this. Just got to be firm.

This paper works, yours does not. Call us again and I'll tell you the same thing and charge you again. Goodbye.

Custom Search