PDA

View Full Version : C6500 printing duplexed pages in wrong order

Custom Search

weskes
11-04-2015, 09:50 PM
I am having an issue printing booklets in CWS - If I am printing a 1-up perfect bound book , my page 2 is printing ahead of page 1 and the same for every sheet that follows, even before odd, but the over all sheets are in the right place, same thing happens with my saddle stitched books, inside cover prints in place of the outside cover, and page 2 on side where page 1 should be and then on the other half the last page is one page forward and the previous page is pushed forward one page number... not sure if this makes sense to you guys, so i'll explain it like this if i have a 16 page book which i have been doing this for years so i know 8.5x11 no bleed in order in pdf 1-16 the way it prints after it's bound in both styles of book end up in this order... 2,1,4,3,6,5,8,7,10,9,12,11,14,13,16,15. Also this does not just pertain to books if i have a 200 page document no binding and I print it duplexed the same thing happens. I have tried every option for the Output Delivery and that doesn't fix it, they are still printing in the incorrect order not matter which option is selected. I'm really pulling out my hair on this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Custom Search