PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C452 errorcode C-DC10

Custom Search

qantas
11-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Before it happen, machine asked to change the Imaging Black Unit,
when took it off and put the new one, appear "error code C-DC10".
Took it out and put the old one back, still the same "error code C-DC10".

Been trying to search "error code C-DC10" in the manual, but didn't find any info about that.

Can someone point me to the right direction please.
thank you

keegan@kmzn.co.za
11-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Good Afternoon

please advise if you have photo of error as normal error with CD are normal hard drive retailed.

allan
11-10-2015, 01:36 PM
CDC##
Trouble related to security. Contact KMBT before taking counter measures?

Are you using the right OEM parts?

Don N.
11-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Hard drive? Call Vijay at Hytec Dealer Svcs in Orlando. Free Kon. Min. tech support & They sell drives.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

qantas
11-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Client changed the Imaging Black Unit only, brand new original Konica, and leave the drum unchanged.
Soon after turn on the machine the error code happened, and turn off the machine,
put the OLD imaging unit back in, but error code still appear.

Before hand with OLD imaging unit nothing error code at all. machine work perfectly.

anyway to reset that error code ?

thks

copier addict
11-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Client changed the Imaging Black Unit only, brand new original Konica, and leave the drum unchanged.
Soon after turn on the machine the error code happened, and turn off the machine,
put the OLD imaging unit back in, but error code still appear.

Before hand with OLD imaging unit nothing error code at all. machine work perfectly.

anyway to reset that error code ?

thks

CDC## Trouble related to security • Contact the responsible people of KMBT
before taking some countermeasures

Mr Spock
11-11-2015, 11:46 PM
some one tried to copy money or stock/bond certificates. It will be cheaper to replace machine then have KM come and fix error and answer questions as to how and why it was done.

EarthKmTech
11-12-2015, 12:28 AM
some one tried to copy money or stock/bond certificates. It will be cheaper to replace machine then have KM come and fix error and answer questions as to how and why it was done.

A fellow tech had a strange issue like this recently and there was a secret part inside the machine which is totally undocumented that can't be ordered as a spare part that needed to be replaced - wasn't the nvram either. I believe it was to do with bill recognition too. It had to come from the km head office under special conditions.

Wish i was there as it has me curious.

Synaux
11-14-2015, 02:26 AM
A fellow tech had a strange issue like this recently and there was a secret part inside the machine which is totally undocumented that can't be ordered as a spare part that needed to be replaced - wasn't the nvram either. I believe it was to do with bill recognition too. It had to come from the km head office under special conditions.

Wish i was there as it has me curious.
Secret parts not listed in confidential manuals--the irony! Are you sure it wasn't some super duper special firmware?

ismailc
08-17-2016, 01:36 PM
Before it happen, machine asked to change the Imaging Black Unit,
when took it off and put the new one, appear "error code C-DC10".
Took it out and put the old one back, still the same "error code C-DC10".

Been trying to search "error code C-DC10" in the manual, but didn't find any info about that.

Can someone point me to the right direction please.
thank you

HI there

I know this an old post but did you manage to solve this issue.

Thanks

B0265
08-17-2016, 01:53 PM
According to KM the PRCB isdamaged by wrong developer unit, the problem is that you also need to contact them to get the "secret part" that EarthKmTech mentioned.

karim-tech
12-16-2016, 09:14 PM
According to KM the PRCB isdamaged by wrong developer unit, the problem is that you also need to contact them to get the "secret part" that EarthKmTech mentioned.

hi everyody i have also this problem after we traying to change the Imaging unit DEV black waith a new one ;
i try to change NVRAM, MFP board, PRCB board, still remain plz any one help

Custom Search