PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c364e fax problems

Custom Search

dc-master
11-16-2015, 01:19 PM
Dear friends,

I we recently bought a brand new Konica bizhub c364e and we have some problems with the fax settings:

1- How can we send the received fax directly to the machine's HDD?

2- How can I change the answering machine language? It speaks in Japanese. Can we record our own voice as the greeting?

3- When someone calls the machine, if the caller hangs up, the machine keeps trying to connect and makes very loud, annoying noises. How can I set it so that it hangs up sooner or doesn't beep so much?

thank you so much in advance.

allan
11-16-2015, 05:16 PM
Dear friends,

I we recently bought a brand new Konica bizhub c364e and we have some problems with the fax settings:

1- How can we send the received fax directly to the machine's HDD?

2- How can I change the answering machine language? It speaks in Japanese. Can we record our own voice as the greeting?

3- When someone calls the machine, if the caller hangs up, the machine keeps trying to connect and makes very loud, annoying noises. How can I set it so that it hangs up sooner or doesn't beep so much?

thank you so much in advance.

First of all set the marketing area.
then initialize the fax settings.
Never knew it's got an answering machine.
U can create a user box and then direct the faxes there. You can forward a fax to almost any one touch destination.

Printboy67
11-16-2015, 06:34 PM
If the machine makes a lot of noise from the fax, shut the speaker off. Go to settings, general, volume should be in the menu somewhere or in the fax options menu.

dc-master
11-24-2015, 09:24 AM
U can create a user box and then direct the faxes there. You can forward a fax to almost any one touch destination.

Dear sir,
Thanks for your help.
I did the "initializing" thing and the Japanese sound is now gone.

Can you tell me how to direct faxes to a public user box more specifically?

dc-master
11-24-2015, 09:54 AM

found the forwarding settings. thanks

Custom Search