PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C3911,C3903

Custom Search

Antonella
11-19-2015, 06:32 PM
Good Afternoon people,

First of All I know that this issue was already posted dunno when but let me tell you my experience with these error codes.

In Paraguay we have 6 print production machine, 2 of them are Bizhub Press C8000.

1 of them, is in good conditions, 500000 prints, (that its nothing compare with other productions I know), and the other one its a shame for me as a technician to tell ya, but is a headache that we couldnt solved it.

This particular machine every single day at first start gets out an C3911 error code, gotta tell ya costumer´s store is close to the one of the most important rivers of South America, Parana River; and there is a lot of humidity in the area, but, still, the costumer prints every day with it.

The real problem is, the time we gotta wait for 1st. production, 2dn, 3rd. and so on....imagine that you wanna a print I dont know maybe 100 personal cards, just sayin, and you are running out of time like everybody, usually with the goodone we wait 5 min.,(good) but with this one you wait an HOUR!! can you imagine? That its too much, and you lost time and maybe client too, just 100 personal cards, crazy.

As a Tech support team, we tried every single step the manual says, even other techs from Argentina came with others ideas to see it, but its allways the same, machine spends so much time trying to warming up or cooling down, no matter if its 70grs, or 350 grs, its a waste of time.

We put same DISPW from one machine to the other, and nothing, changed Thermistors, fixing heaters, upper roller, lower belt and nothing, and what is the craziest?, sometimes is really fast, but most of the time, really really really slow. allways Warming up, and then, bang! c3911 or c3903.

So I was thinking that maybe is the PRCB Board, but until we have it, got nothing to do or proove.

Forgot to mention that this one uses a IC-601 Printer Controller and the Good one uses a Fiery IC308

Question!

Does anyone of you got through the same hell Im living??

Sorry for my english...tried my best!

Greetings From Asuncion.
:)

tulintron
12-29-2016, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE = Antonella; 497539] Boa tarde as pessoas,

antes de tudo eu sei que esta questão já foi publicado dunno quando, mas deixe-me dizer-lhe a minha experiência com estes códigos de erro.

No Paraguai temos 6 máquinas de impressão, 2 delas são Bizhub Press C8000.

1 deles, está em boas condições, 500000 impressões, (que não é nada comparado com outras produções que eu conheço), eo outro é uma vergonha para mim como um técnico para te dizer, mas é uma dor de cabeça que não poderíamos resolvido.

Esta máquina em particular todos os dias no primeiro começo sai um código de erro C3911, tenho que dizer loja do cliente ya é perto de um dos rios mais importantes da América do Sul, Rio Paraná; E há muita umidade na área, mas, ainda, o costumer imprime todos os dias com ele.

O problema real é, o tempo que nós temos que esperar pela 1ª. Produção, 2dn, 3º. E assim por diante .... imagine que você quer uma cópia Eu não sei talvez 100 cartões pessoais, apenas dizendo, e você está ficando sem tempo como todo mundo, geralmente com o bom nós esperamos 5 min., (Bom), mas com isso Um você esperar uma HORA !! você pode imaginar? Isso é demais, e você perdeu tempo e talvez cliente também, apenas 100 cartões pessoais, louco.

Como uma equipe de suporte técnico, tentamos cada passo que o manual diz, até mesmo outros técnicos da Argentina vieram com outras idéias para vê-lo, mas é sempre o mesmo, a máquina gasta tanto tempo tentando aquecer ou esfriar, não importa se Seus 70grs, ou 350 grs, seu uma perda de tempo.

Nós colocamos o mesmo DISPW de uma máquina para a outra, e nada, mudou Thermistors, fixação aquecedores, rolo superior, cinto inferior e nada, eo que é o mais louco ?, às vezes é muito rápido, mas na maioria das vezes, realmente muito, muito lento . Allways Aquecimento, e, em seguida, bang! C3911 ou c3903.

Então eu estava pensando que talvez seja o Conselho do PRCB, mas até que tenhamos, não tenho nada para fazer ou proove.

Esqueceu-se de mencionar que este usa um controlador de impressora IC-601 e o Bom usa um Fiery IC308

pergunta!

Alguém de você passou pelo mesmo inferno que estou vivendo?

Desculpe meu inglês ... Tentou meu melhor!

Saudações de Assunção.
:)[/CITAR]

I'm sorry for the delay, but it might be useful sometime.

I've come across this problem a few times.

The problem is mechanical and is in the 2nd melt, when the fuser connector fits into the bottom connector of the accessory.

The mechanism coils and for some instant it does not connect perfectly, presenting these problems ...

Custom Search