PDA

View Full Version : C220 PC fax

Custom Search

copier addict
11-23-2015, 09:47 PM
I am putting a refurb C220 out and it has fax. When I fax from the DF the fax shows Company name and fax#. When I PC fax it shows only fax#. I have seen this before and have cleared fax settings in service mode and that has solved the problem. I'm not sure what else to do. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

blackcat4866
11-23-2015, 11:47 PM
That's because the PC fax TTI settings are stored in the sending PC. When you install the PC fax driver you must enter the TTI data, including the phone number and company name. =^..^=

copier addict
11-24-2015, 01:24 PM
That's because the PC fax TTI settings are stored in the sending PC. When you install the PC fax driver you must enter the TTI data, including the phone number and company name. =^..^=

Thanks for the reply blackcat, but I have been through the driver and can't find anywhere to enter TTI information. I have installed many fax drivers and have never had to make adjustments to them. As stated before when I clear fax data in service mode it usually sends info properly, but not this time. I was just wanting to know if there is a setting on machine that I don't know about for transmitting sender's info.
Thanks

copier addict
11-24-2015, 03:22 PM
Did another fax clear in service mode and entered info at machine instead of using pagescope and all is working normally now.

Custom Search