PDA

View Full Version : problem with with printing color on bizhub c353 !

Custom Search

jakani
11-25-2015, 05:59 PM
we have a used bizhub c 353 installed and working for 3 months now , this week it started giving a problem when the client want to print color , he has to print 3 copies so the 3rd one prints in color ;
same thing happen when i make copy if i want it in color i have to make 3 copies so the 3rd one comes in color

i appreciate any help or suggestions you can provide
thank you very much

habik
11-25-2015, 09:04 PM
we have a used bizhub c 353 installed and working for 3 months now , this week it started giving a problem when the client want to print color , he has to print 3 copies so the 3rd one prints in color ;
same thing happen when i make copy if i want it in color i have to make 3 copies so the 3rd one comes in color

i appreciate any help or suggestions you can provide
thank you very much

What firmware is it on and what have tried so far? I would say it is the MFPB after I tried . Stabiliser Initialise+ Reset and perform gradation adjust

then...Trouble Reset, Firmware upgrade, Driver update, Factory default (initialize > system error clear try if it worked, then HDD format (if you ripping to HDD when printing) ... hmm how does the transfer belt look like? any disengaged bits? something along the lines of the ITB not getting ready for colour...ahh yeah... is the machine set to prioritize Black stabilisation - ACS mode control change?

Key counter?..perhaps//

copier addict
11-25-2015, 09:39 PM
Sounds like the transfer belt may be at fault. Have you tried a new one?

jakani
11-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Sounds like the transfer belt may be at fault. Have you tried a new one?

What firmware is it on and what have tried so far? I would say it is the MFPB after I tried . Stabiliser Initialise+ Reset and perform gradation adjust

then...Trouble Reset, Firmware upgrade, Driver update, Factory default (initialize > system error clear try if it worked, then HDD format (if you ripping to HDD when printing) ... hmm how does the transfer belt look like? any disengaged bits? something along the lines of the ITB not getting ready for colour...ahh yeah... is the machine set to prioritize Black stabilisation - ACS mode control change?

Key counter?..perhaps//

i checked the transfer belt it seemed ok i did a trouble reset and the color is back but after every copy i make it looks like its fading ! still working on it

jakani
12-01-2015, 08:10 PM

Key counter?..perhaps//

ok hi habik
i changed the color developers and transfer belt still same problem machine prints only in black
haw ever when i did a trouble reset the machine seemed to work for a while but after that same problem strikes again ,
i noticed one little thing is that when the machine does image stabilization => color is back !

about the firmware i don't have it for now to do an upgrade

i appreciate any other suggestions about this
thank you in advance for everything :D

copier tech
12-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Is the machine showing any P codes?

I had the exact same problem, cleaning the ID sensors solved it in my case.

EarthKmTech
12-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Rusty 1st transfer pressure clutch ? (in fusing drive section)

Synaux
12-02-2015, 06:26 AM
ok hi habik
when i did a trouble reset the machine seemed to work for a while but after that same problem strikes again
thank you in advance for everything :D

The IDC sensors and I would clean the hell out of that transfer belt...or replace/swap it.
^as already noted.

Then I would start thinking about power supply.

Ahmed Bushara
12-02-2015, 06:51 AM
Hi i faced problem lock like yours and i get-ride of it by fixing laser belt connector as shown in photo.

emujo
12-02-2015, 03:49 PM
It's a soft switch setting that was set just before the PPLM mods came out. It used to take 2 copies for the MFP to "actually" get into B&W mode. The reason was you could actually run the color IUs to there life stop settings without ever making any color copies. The 1st 2 images came out on "Process black". The soft switch reversed the settings so it took 2 copies to get back into color modes. If I have a moment I will try to find this old tech pub and tell you what the switches need to be set back to. May take a little while though. EMujo

emujo
12-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Check soft switch #50, Black ready ACS mode is 000000001, try setting to 00000000. Emujo

jakani
12-07-2015, 10:48 AM
thanks to copier tech , EarthKmTech ,Synaux , Ahmed Bushara , and to you emoju thank you all for following this with me ,

what i did is i cleaned the ID sensors and it solved the problem for now , i will check out the machine this week and see is it still working

thank you very much

copier tech
12-07-2015, 06:55 PM
So you replaced the image units & ITB yet you didn't clean the ID sensors while you had the belt out!!??
A lesson learnt I bet.

emujo
12-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Glad you seemed to have fixed it, but I'm unsure how the problem, as you defined it, could have been caused by a dusty IDC sensor..Emujo

Custom Search