PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Multiple Email Alerts - Configuring

Custom Search

BRMS_User
12-02-2015, 12:36 AM
Hi. I work in IT for a corp., and we own a few KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRO 951's.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way through either the printer, Exchange (MS), or 3rd party app/script, that i can send email alerts to more than one recipient. Specifically the user scanning to email.

My issue is that we frequently have people scanning many documents to email and often times people scan over the email size limit (20mb). When this happens, an alert is sent to our helpdesk, however i would like there to be a way for the user themselves to know when they've scanned over the size limit. Currently they will not know this until they get back to their computer and see that the file has not been received. They then must scan the documents over again--and since documents vary in text and information, there is no way for them to know how many documents to remove to meet the size limit. Thus the cycle repeats itself until they've figured out the right amount of documents for that particular job.

Right now the printer is only capable, from what i've seen, to only email one recipient, and since its sent internally with no email address, i cannot configure exchange to foward those emails to the creator of the scanned documents.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Custom Search