PDA

View Full Version : HDD full

Custom Search

Jhonjon
12-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Hello, gentlemen please help me regarding Konica Minolta C35. We replace MFP board due to an error and updated the firmware . The code dis-appear the user use the machine almost a month without a problem. Yesterday when ever the user scan or print the machine is displaying HDD full. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks' in advance...

EarthKmTech
12-05-2015, 11:58 PM
If they are scanning to compact PDF and the originals have some backgrounding its a known issue and you replaced the MFP board for nothing.

There is special firmware to fix it - cant remember what it is off the top of my head.

I simply set the machine to normal PDF and problem solved.

Jhonjon
12-06-2015, 04:00 PM
If they are scanning to compact PDF and the originals have some backgrounding its a known issue and you replaced the MFP board for nothing.

There is special firmware to fix it - cant remember what it is off the top of my head.

There is an error to the machine that's why we replace the MFP board and i think it is not nothing because the error was cleared. As I've said the machine is working for almost a month before the problem occur. Please educate me regarding known issue..Yes they are scanning to compact PDF but when we put it to normal the same issue appear. Below is the firmware version when we firmware the machine. Our office give this firmware I dint know if this is the latest firmware.

Firmware version of the machine:
Controller A12130G0150005
Engine A12150G1120000
Boot A12199G0050000
Panel A12120G0020705
Fax A12140G0012000
Scanner A12123G0040200

subaro
12-06-2015, 04:13 PM
see this this previous thread.

bizhub c35 show insufficient HDD capacity (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/85901-bizhub-c35-show-insufficient-hdd-capacity.html)

Jhonjon
12-06-2015, 04:22 PM
see this this previous thread.

bizhub c35 show insufficient HDD capacity (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/85901-bizhub-c35-show-insufficient-hdd-capacity.html)

Thanks for the info Mr. Subaro...

subaro
12-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Here is something else you may want to check. found this on the net. let us know what sloves this for you.

Code
C051

Description
HDD full error
• Range for user space is full during access to the hard disk kit.

Remedy
1 Reboot the main body. 2 Delete the job hold in [PS/PCL PRINT] - [PROOF/PRINT MENU] to increase the available range for user space. 3 Check the connector between HDD-MFPB CN7 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 4 Format HDD with [SYS DEFAULT MENU] - [HDD FORMAT]. 5 Change HDD.

Jhonjon
12-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Gentlemen thank's for the inputs.The machine is working fine now...We re-firmware the machine, format the hard disk... test it a lot of scan, copy and print...

bearyb
02-28-2020, 04:37 PM

I found A12130G0560005, which in the description says "Correction of insufficient HDD capacity when trying to operate a Scan function," but in the README files says it fixes the Scanner lock error...

Phil B.
02-28-2020, 04:50 PM
I found A12130G0560005, which in the description says "Correction of insufficient HDD capacity when trying to operate a Scan function," but in the README files says it fixes the Scanner lock error...

only 5 years dead thread :mad:

Synthohol
02-28-2020, 05:03 PM
No disrespect to the admin(s) meant when I say this is why mods are important to close old threads, let members post new ones and can easily reference the closed threads if needed.
Just my .02

Synaux
02-28-2020, 07:21 PM
only 5 years dead thread :mad:

Unfortunately the latest addition didn't really add to the discussion much, but it at least shows that he attempted to research the issue?

bearyb
02-28-2020, 07:57 PM
I, for one, am glad "old threads" are around. The machines are still out there, and as long as they are there will be questions about them. I'm not very "savvy" on the advantage of creating a new thread and referring to an old one over just letting the old ones ride. Information is information.

For what it's worth, the thread did inform me about the special firmware, which I did apply. So far, so good.

Synaux
02-28-2020, 08:11 PM
I, for one, am glad "old threads" are around. The machines are still out there, and as long as they are there will be questions about them. I'm not very "savvy" on the advantage of creating a new thread and referring to an old one over just letting the old ones ride. Information is information.

For what it's worth, the thread did inform me about the special firmware, which I did apply. So far, so good.

It might be useful for others in the future to post special firmware specifics :)

Synthohol
02-28-2020, 10:22 PM
closed threads are still 100% visible and searchable, you just cannot ADD to them as they are zombies and we dont like to feed zombies!! :)

Custom Search