PDA

View Full Version : Network Settings on C350

Custom Search

glenbennett
12-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Good Afternoon,
I am installing a bizhub C350 with the IC-401 fiery. I plug the machine into my customers network and I cannot find it on the network I figured out how to print the nic card and it gives me a completely different IP then on the network. How can I input the new IP, Sub & Gateway into the machine? I cannot get into or find any network settings on the machine? is it because of the installed fiery?

Thank You
Glen Bennett

matthewr88
12-08-2015, 11:22 PM
been a while since ive worked on these but as memory serves me

the fiery is your network interface, you need to connect the copier to the fiery

1394 cable i believe the fiery is accessible via its webpage from there you can change ip address etc

allan
12-09-2015, 06:14 PM
oops. ok make sure the controller is set. If so unset it and forget about the fiery. if you dont need it don't use it.

glenbennett
12-09-2015, 08:47 PM
oops. ok make sure the controller is set. If so unset it and forget about the fiery. if you dont need it don't use it.

I do not need the fiery, I unplugged the ethernet and put it in the pint control and still could not find network settings on the lcd panel. Can you please direct me how to get to network settings on LCD

subaro
12-09-2015, 10:38 PM
From touch panel.
utility > admin mode > administration code > network setting > common settings > tcp/ip

think administration code is 0000 [ konica techs confirm please ]

Custom Search