PDA

View Full Version : copier comparison

Custom Search

saxman
06-11-2008, 01:07 AM
can someone point me in the right direction here- looking for some opinions as to copier quality/repair issues with 3 MF copiers to compare- imagerunner 3025, Bizhub 250, Aficio 3350...thanks
(perhaps this should be moved to another area?)

nmfaxman
06-11-2008, 02:06 AM
Canon runs clean but hard to service. Take this cover off to take this cover off ETC.
Low volume bizhubs have flakey electronics and the only way to fix is shotgun. Got extra $600.00 boards on hand?
Ricoh is easy to service and stable electronics. Down side is they tend to run dirty.
Basically all brand have an upside and down side.
Which do you feel comfortable with?

ck1
06-11-2008, 03:05 AM
Yes i agree nmfaxman said, you can try Konicaminolta also easy to repair ,but spare parts hard to get ( on my side ,i no know other side facing this problem or not ) :)

saxman
06-11-2008, 04:30 AM
thanks-its for a church office, replacing an old minolta ep4000-probably do about 6,000 copies per month average-existing minolta techs have been ok-just don't know much about the brands/models -there will be multiple users (one office mgr but a bunch of church groups/old and young will use the copier) so ease of use, easy to understand important, but also less tendency to break down, and repair frequency/costs important down the road..guessing the supplies cost (toner etc) are pretty much the same ..Ricoh charges the most for service contract, followed by Minolta, then Canon...

Darren King
06-11-2008, 01:26 PM
We sell and service KonMin machines. We have sold a lot of the BH200,250 and 350s. They are great machines. Easy to service. As for the "flakey electronics", out of all the units we have sold only one had an electronics issue and it was covered under warranty. I can't say much about about the other brands, but I definitely recommend KonMin BH 200,250 and 350.

DadO
06-12-2008, 07:17 AM
I run on bizhub c352 my copy shop and did an 80k without no problems and only one set of I/U's compared to my canon clc2620 who broken at 90k whit broken upper fuzer and 2 sets of I/U's .... big difference since i payed 9k dolars for KM and 14 k dolars for clc but will not say that canon have defective machines since he has a great machines but not in color

ni311
06-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Bizhub 250 is the right machine. I am servicing for years and never had weird problems with it. The drums are during more than what the book said, easy to service, I recommend it.

Custom Search