PDA

View Full Version : c250 e5357

Custom Search

Gab
12-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Error 5357, i know it is cooling fan. Because at service manual is not clear wherethis fan is . Is the fan i noticed in the attached file?The one over the upper right side of PWB box.

aAandy
12-11-2015, 07:02 AM
item 8 (circled)

Gab
12-11-2015, 08:25 AM
In the image you send me i knno that i tem 8 is the cooling fan i just want to confirm it to the image i attached because it confused me in your image.

aAandy
12-11-2015, 08:44 AM
In the image you send me i knno that i tem 8 is the cooling fan i just want to confirm it to the image i attached because it confused me in your image.

it seems to me, your image is showing item 7 which is closer to the back panel of the machine - you will notice item 8 is tilted and sits closely behind the color developing motor, deeper inside the machine

i think you will have to remove the cage (the metal frame which holds the circuit boards) to see item 8

Gab
12-11-2015, 09:14 AM
it seems to me, your image is showing item 7 which is closer to the back panel of the machine - you will notice item 8 is tilted and sits closely behind the color developing motor, deeper inside the machine

i think you will have to remove the cage (the metal frame which holds the circuit boards) to see item 8

Are you sure? Because the efford is big and i want to be sure before i try it.

aAandy
12-11-2015, 09:29 AM
Are you sure? Because the efford is big and i want to be sure before i try it.

90% sure - the fan in your image is sitting straight up & down and it is located to the extreme right of the machine (when looking from the back)

item 8 is tilted, it is larger, it is closer to the middle of the machine and it is located right behind the developer motor, and the developer motor is definitely behind the cage - it seems item 8 is tilted so it can move air over the top of the cage

should only take you 10-15 minutes to remove the cage though, it's not that big a job

Custom Search