PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c454e hangs when enable HDD?

Custom Search

CopierNerd
12-11-2015, 04:58 PM
When i enable HDD in bizhub c454e, machine gets hang. Then i disconnect the connector from the main control board after that it gets normal. I have formatted the HDD, and there is no pass phrase or encryption set on HDD for security. I have installed latest firmware also. I have replaced 2 Hard disks but the problem is still there.

Any suggestion with solution?

Thanks

emujo
12-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Next step would be MFP board...are you getting an error code? Emujo

CopierNerd
12-12-2015, 03:01 AM
not getting any error code.except this "an internal error has occurred" Machine will reboot automatically.

Eresources
12-14-2015, 04:45 AM
Maybe NVRAM? I remember seeing something about a firmware upgrade for the SSD's which was for the machine rebooting itself all the time. They had a fault in either the SSD or the firmware on the SSD which would kill the SSD or the NVRAM. There should be bulletins out there for this I think.

emujo
12-14-2015, 04:48 PM
not getting any error code.except this "an internal error has occurred" Machine will reboot automatically.

You are getting an error code, but to prevent the "loop", you have to get the MFP into service mode ASAP after start up, or bring the MFP up in service mode. Once in go to counters and grab the code..Probably starting with a C-DXXX. Emujo

bobbyb
02-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Hi all -

Was a solution ever found for this?

I have 3 machines giving off the internal error:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (http://imgur.com/FR2mtPG)

System restarts and locks up. Reboot the machine manually with fax and ethernet out of the machine.....machine is fine. Plug ethernet back in and it locks up.

Custom Search