PDA

View Full Version : CQ C203 lines

Custom Search

paulrid
12-30-2015, 01:27 PM

Hi all,

i have a c203 which is producing lines on prints as per attached, you can can see them on the demo page under the box with text, around the 20% and 70% and also on the config page. The lines are not in the feed direction but accross it. The machine was fine when tested but after it was moved up a flight of stairs this happened. So far i have changed black IU transfer belt and secondary transfer roller and even fuser with not effect. I have stopped a demo page while printing and can't see the lines on the image on the ITB. I have adjusted many setting in tech rep but no difference, have anyone seen this before or any ideas?

thanks Paul.

Albonline
12-30-2015, 05:01 PM

Hi all,

i have a c203 which is producing lines on prints as per attached, you can can see them on the demo page under the box with text, around the 20% and 70% and also on the config page. The lines are not in the feed direction but accross it. The machine was fine when tested but after it was moved up a flight of stairs this happened. So far i have changed black IU transfer belt and secondary transfer roller and even fuser with not effect. I have stopped a demo page while printing and can't see the lines on the image on the ITB. I have adjusted many setting in tech rep but no difference, have anyone seen this before or any ideas?

thanks Paul.

looking at the prints you posted it looks like the lines are in the same place every time. if the feed was long edge first this would be an artifact of ram or possibly a loose cable.

paulrid
12-30-2015, 06:07 PM
Thanks Albonline I was starting to think the same I'll swap dims and check cables and get back.

paul.

jerogers2004
01-02-2016, 03:17 PM
I have seen this issue once and know of other techs who have encountered it as well. We all have jumped through hoops trying to isolate the issue. What fixed the problem was Replacing the MFPB.

jerogers2004
01-03-2016, 03:01 PM
replacing the MFPB has fix the same issues for me on a couple of different occasions.

MVPunisher
01-04-2016, 03:55 PM
I have seen the MFP board cause funny lines in multiple occasions. Hopefully not in your case.

Custom Search